Double sided tape
General Purpose Tapes
General Purpose double coated tapes can be usedA�for any non critical applications, such as folderA�assembly, sample swatches, picture mounting, toA�name a few where high performance is not required.
- Available in a wide range of standard and non-standardA�widths
- Filmic and tissue carriers as well as adhesive transferA�tapes
- Can be used with semi-automatic machines to speed upA�productivity where high production volumes areA�involved.
Fingerlift tapes are available with either an acrylic adhesive forA�performance, or a rubber adhesive for economy. This systemA�allows easy removal of the liner to speed up production.
Wide range of widths available
Permanent or removable adhesive
Short or long length rolls availableA�from 50m a�� 500/1000m
Transfer adhesive, filmic orA�tissue tapes
Adhesive Transfer Tapes
Adhesive Transfer Tape is pressure sensitive adhesiveA�on a release liner. When pressed adhesive side downA�to the back of a surface, the adhesive gripsA�immediately.The liner protects the adhesive untilA�ready for use. Adhesive Transfer Tape can be appliedA�manually or if reverse wound in the ATG Systems.
Scotcha�? ATG Bonding System offers a quick, easy,A�precise alternative to the usual methods for:
- Lightweight Joining
- Trim Bonding
- Component Fixing
- Temporary Holding
- Product Assembly
Double Coated Foam Tapes
Double Coated Foam Tapes are available in different types of foam,A�such as EPDM, Polyethylene, Polyurethane, PVC or Neoprene. They areA�available with either acrylic or rubber adhesive, and in a variety ofA�colours and a large choice of thicknesses to suit a multitude ofA�applications.
- Ideal for gap filling and bondingA�irregular surfaces
- Good for sound and vibrationA�damping
- Available in low, medium and highA�density
- Forms dust and water seal
- Available with filmic liner whereA�tearability is an issue.
High Performance Tapes
These high performance products combine a veryA�high level of adhesive peel & shear performance.A�Well suited to bond a wide variety of materials suchA�as wood, metals, glass, powder coated finishes,A�paints and many plastics and fabrics.
- Available with three different carriers, PVC, forA�bonding textured materials, Polyester for clearA�higher temperature bonds and tissue for easyA�tearabilty offering different benefits dependentA�upon your application.
- Good on both high and low energy substrates.
- Excellent initial tack
- Good integrity bond achieved soon after application.
- Plasticiser resistant
- Good environmental and UV resistance.
VHBA�(Very High Bond) represents over 30 years of product success andA�is the global leader for successful solutions in the construction, metalA�fabrication and sign-making industries. Now the next generation ofA�VHBa�?A�has arrived from 3M!